Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where is my friends?

'Whoo~Ei,my best friends is..YOU!!'..But sure she or he is the one?
Since Bibiana's birthday, I don't even go out..Well~I still going out but only go for school's activities.No more movie, No more hang out with friends, No more taking photos at the roadsides, No more hang out at Spring shopping mall, No more 'Ayam' nick name, No more steamboat. All the photos that have been stored in my phone just a past. The date of our photos that been taken down stop at 20th of March. I really miss it a lots..Now?I just sitting in front of the computer, updating my blog. This is insane.
During the 2009 sport days, I mostly spent my time with my form two friends, duty, my one and only sister and my st.John friends. Wanna know why I don't even mentioned about them?Well~I really don't know where they have been. They might be around the shopping mall or the KTV.
When I sit on the bench at the Jublee ground there, just face to the blue sky. Suddenly, my brain pops out a song that we used to sing together. '对你爱。。爱。。爱。。不爱~'. Still remember the song? When we will sing it again? Next year?After we finish form five or.. We are not going to sing it again?
Am I the one who changed alot? If yes, please tell me coz I need to know. It is necessary for me to know. Really. Then, a voice which I will always remember until the end of my life came out; Aaron's voice. See he playing with his scout's friends. I really hope that I were them. But the facts is I'm not. Then, he come closer to me. I was like very happy, now then I know that he is very important. But, I just don't want to show him that I miss him alots. Really awkward if I do that. Want me to hug him?sure he will pinch me until my hand is red in colour but you know what?It is better than he don't want to peduli me. '圣母玛丽雅'~
When is the end of Hari Sukan, all just bersurai~Only me and my sis wait at the roadside, waiting for aunt to pick us up. Then, Aaron and his bro come and approached us. I really wanna tell him that how much I miss him. But,he just don't want to give me a chance to tell him. So, I just turn my head up to the sky. Tahan~In case of tears drop.
Can't they just try to understand me? Why am I spending more time on the activities kokurikulum. I do this cause I know that my studies are going to be suck. At least that could be the only way to show that I'm active. I tried to balance it but I can't. Really tired you know? Well~She has a boyfriend to spent time with. Another she has Japan language tuition to go. He has ITS to go on every Saturday while I'm not. I dont have all those thing. So, just tried to understand that how important all those activities for me. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment