Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our new comer from Batu Lintang school..

When I'm having fun with my friends at class 4S1, there was a girl running into the class..don't know why that girl just attract my attention. She is just a ordinary girl with a short hair, 2 butterflies hair clip at the side of her hair and umm..Owh~A Batu Lintang school badge is on her left chest. Then, there is one question appear in my mind : 'Who the hell is she?'..
When the bell rang, I just ran back to my own class. *I hate my class..What a piece of shit. Then, I can feel that something has happen. Kristina's seat just move back and another table is in front of her. Hmm~what does it mean? Then, that girl just came in. The girl that I had mentioned just now. First impression :She very kepo and talkative. I don't like it. Well~I do know that we all quirkie in our own way, but for me, she is way different. Her name is Tan Jing Ying I guess..As you all know, I'm not interested with her, I don't even bother to ask other people about her name.
Not that I tried to be mean or something, but sorry lah babe. Aku tak suke~
Hey friends, if you were just transfered to the other school on the first day, you should be quite, wait until a few weeks baru berkenalan dengan orang, nanya pasal friendster? Just wait lah..don' have to be rush. Right?But this girl is way too different..She go and makes some new friends just in one day..Not because of I feel jealous..But really bah..Wanna let everyone know that you are very friendly ke? Go around and ask for people's email-address. Wow!!That would be too over! Go ask teacher about some spare question. Let me give you some example: Teacher, where is your house?Your face looked familiar, have we met before? I was like what the hell?Jeez~
She tried to smile with me for the whole day, but I didn't smile back. I don't care. If someone's first impression is bad, sorry~it would be very hard for me to accept you.
Lim yee asked her that why is she transfered school. She says that she kena buli. If someone will kena buli, then there must be something wrong with that person. Well~I think that maybe her behavior is one of the reason. Menyampah+Penyibuk.
So, better watch out her mouth. I tell my dad about this girl, but my dad just give me back an asnwer. He says that why don't I just accept her, maybe she needs friends or something. Just accept her as a friend, still saying me that ‘多一个朋友少一个敌人不是很好吗?’..Don't care~

2 comments: