Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sport days and St.John.

Wake up around 4am and its really making me feel tired.Go and grab my St.John Uniform and iron it. A cup of hot milo been prepared by me on the coffee table;Sit on the sofa, waiting for Jin Ping to pick me up at 5.30am. Oh ya~today is our school's sport days. It takes eight minutes like that to reach padang Jublee and it were so dark during that time. I feel great.
After came out from the car, Silent~nobody is here. *Sorry..I loss my handphone cable, that's why I can't upload photos for you all to see..When I go in, my friends were here. Busy tying each other hair to get ready for the foot drill competition. I really hope that we can WIN this!!And here we go, the ceremony started. *Really nervous. Then, after the scout band played the music, the Bulan Sabit Merah march first, then~Is our TURN. During the foot drill competition, we having a problem when we pandang depan. Susah mau dengar suara si Fiona tu~disebabkan muzik pancaragam dan suara murid-murid, we can't hear anything. So, when Bear Bear turned her head, I just followed. *Same as those people at the back there.
Then, we wait for the guest to merasmikan upacara and penyampaian ikrar dari
para atlet. After a few minutes, the result comes out. It were announced by Pn.Sutinah. It sound like this, tempat ketiga jatuh kepada Pasukan bomba, tempat kedua jatuh kepada Persatuan St.John Ambulance dan bagi tempat yang pertama pula jatuh kepada Persatuan bulan Sabit Merah. I was like shocked. Really speechless and disappointed. Kesian ni~
Finally, the ceremony just ended like this. Boring~
But still, we take photo as kenangan. Really upset, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment